FPM-50A Fiber Optic Power Meter
The FPM-50A, an intelligent fiber optic power meter designed to be simple to use. The meter can be used for
absolute and relative power measurements. The meter measures a wide range of wavelengths with high
precision, making it the ideal tool for use in fiber optic networks.
This power meter features the following:
• Measures a wide variety of wavelengths from 800-1650 nm.
• Measures 6 preset calibrated wavelengths with high precision to determine absolute or relative power.
• Special function of the unit allows the device to be manually calibrated as needed.
• The FPM-50A kit also includes FC and SC adapters. So that fiber connectors can be directly connected to the tool.
• LED screen is backlit for viewing in low light locations and a 10 minute auto-off helps preserve battery life.
• Recommended for use with FLS-50 optical light source.
• FPM-50A includes: FPM-50 and all the components listed above as well as the VFL-25125 (LC Adapter.).
- Fiber Optic Power Meter
- Instruction Manual
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL PDF.
- Protective Cover
- (3) AA Batteries (required for operation)
- (2) Cleaning Swabs
- FC Adapter
- LC Adapter
- SC Adapter
- Nylon Carry Case